Hello friends,

I am new to this site so want to say hello to you all.
    I know many of you have heard my recordings and seen my videos, maybe I have met some of you in person as well!
    Anyway, I live in Virginia now (no more NYC after 34 years) and would love to have some students, either via Skype or in the area.
    My price is now reduced to $60 per hour and would love to hear from you.

Best,
    Randy

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That's one cooking combo, Randy!
    Welcome.
    "Learn the repertoire. It’s all in the songs. If you learn 200 songs, you will have no problem improvising."
    Frank Vignola

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum, Randy! Glad you're here!
    Best regards, k

User Info Menu

Welcome Randy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Cool welcome Randy.

So look forward to your tips, "cause everything I play gonna be funky from now on" (sorry it had to be said especially because it is not a trueism, despite my best efforts)
    “When you’re creating your own ...., man, even the sky ain’t the limit.”
    Miles Davis

User Info Menu

Check him out, peeps. I've know him since '84. He's a veteran, a badass, and Virginia's gain was NYC's loss. Great guy, besides.

$60/hr is a steal to study with a guy as good as Randy. Pony up, MFers....

User Info Menu

Welcome Randy. We met a few times at NYU... I just graduated the masters program from there back in Dec. I hope the move to Virginia was a good move for you in the big picture, and wish you luck finding students and work for yourself.

Anyone who's not familiar... I never studied with Randy, but know guys who did and had nothing but fantastic things to say. And he was always super nice and cool when our paths crossed.

User Info Menu

Randy, welcome!

I sent you a private message.

David