Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10
    Sussex Jazz Guitar School | PaulRichardsGuitar.com

Hi there,

I run a monthly course, Sussex Jazz Guitar school, very in depth, loads of info and exploring concepts and structured approach!
    Students come from around the South East as the class runs for 2.5 hours.
    next one, is this Sunday 25th May at the Brunswick Pub in Hove, 11am.
    check the link for course content and info!

Paul

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Uh, you might want to say where it is, you know like the country and all? This is an international forum.

User Info Menu

Sussex is in England, but the main problem is that there aren't many good paying Jazz gigs in England. It's the same with Milliners, hats have no popular appeal either.
    “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

User Info Menu

I know it's in England. I used to live there. I'm just saying if you advertise something like lessons on a forum you should always state where it is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by henryrobinett View Post
    I know it's in England. I used to live there.
    Did you like the weather?
    “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

User Info Menu

LOL! Well I lived there many years ago. London has/had a very distinct smell. Industrial. I don't remember the weather being all that bad. But that photo is making me nostalgic.

Hi,

Yes it's in England. Should've mentioned. And yes weather's usually wet!
    Although here in Brighton, it's bit sunnier n warmer and more jazz too, in fact, loads of venues around town, we're really spoilt , it's great, synch a jazzy town.

Cheers

Paul

User Info Menu

I'm from Brighton and Hove actually, lovely place. Often toy with the idea of moving back, but always worry that I'll just end up commuting up to London for gigs anyway, don't know how many gigs there are on the south coast. Some great players about in the area - doesn't Jim Mullen live down that way now, or am I misinformed?

*edit*
    Duh - in fact we've met. Hi Paul!

Hi Christian!

Hope all going well in London, maybe see you down the Brunswick Jazz Jam again sometime!

Cheers

Paul

User Info Menu

England...

Sigh...

Had some good times there.

All the best to you and your school of Jazz believers.