Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

For serious players looking to genuinely wish to learn what is now commonly known as "Benson Picking" with support coaching provided to ensure you get it down.

No guesswork any more.

Jazz Guitar Coach

JC Stylles
    JC Stylles - JCStylles - Home

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I'll just add a testimonial here that I purchased the lesson the last time you posted here and saw immediate positive affects on my picking. In particular, your description of the important muscle in the hand was a big "AHA!" moment for me.

I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is serious about learning Benson picking.

Edited to add: The discussion about the positioning of the index finger was huge, too. I'd never noticed a lot of the subtleties from all my vid watching before, and you really broke it down in a nice, intelligible way.
    Last edited by ecj; 08-16-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: added info

User Info Menu

Thanks for the feedback ecj-results is the name of the game. Hit me up anytime.
    Cheers.

User Info Menu

JC - I entered my name and email as required to access the free vid, then went to the 'submit' screen and was told that the required fields were missing (name and email). Repeated it twice to double check, same result.

User Info Menu

Hi 3625,

Sorry to hear that, and not sure why that happened, as I just checked it and it was working fine.Gremlins perhaps?LOL

In any case, drop me a line at: jcstylles@jazzguitarcoach.com and I will onforward you the free video you should have received.

Cheers

User Info Menu

Will do, thanks JC

User Info Menu

I too tried to enter an enquiry but to no avail. I used the email adress above, hope it works. 0zoro

User Info Menu

I found mine in my junk mail.

User Info Menu

Ozoro,

Sometimes traffic demand simply slows the delivery a little. Rest assured you will receive it, or drop me a line at jcstylles@jazzguitarcoach.com

JC Stylles

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

..also, the Special code was affected as a result, but has been rectified now .

User Info Menu

Hi folks!
    Digging the site thank you. Does anyone of know Who does online lessons via Skype who is methodical and knows their theory inside and out and can really deliver in terms of converting the information to applicable demonstration?
    Never too old to up skill I say!

thank you
    Burt

guitar concepts