The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

It's great to know where you want to be and be there. Love the sound of your guitar guitar, too. Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    It's great to know where you want to be and be there. Love the sound of your guitar guitar, too. Thanks
    thanks man!

User Info Menu

Another lovely performance and beautifully video'd. The visuals work with the intimacy of the playing. Thanks for another really great clip!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy blue note
    Another lovely performance and beautifully video'd. The visuals work with the intimacy of the playing. Thanks for another really great clip!
    thanks! And especially thanks for the comment on the video- that’s a relatively new creative endeavor.

Very emotional!
    Love this classic, and your playing is exquisite!

User Info Menu

I like how you utilize the difference in tone between the pick and fingers.

User Info Menu

Thanks guys, i really appreciate you’re listening! And letting me know! Thanks

User Info Menu

Yours are some of the nicest sounding carved archtop guitar recordings on Youtube.

Your recording technique is extremely high quality and now even better with three cameras.

If you don't mind me asking, what mic recording setup do you use?

Well done.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GuyBoden
    Yours are some of the nicest sounding carved archtop guitar recordings on Youtube.

Your recording technique is extremely high quality and now even better with three cameras.

If you don't mind me asking, what mic recording setup do you use?

Well done.
    id be happy to discuss the process. Guitar Recording.pdf

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    id be happy to discuss the process. Guitar Recording.pdf
    Excellent, very detailed and thorough, many thanks. Mic placement is an art form in itself.