The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice!

In an interesting wrinkle in the fabric of time and space, I did free-ish-form version of this inspired by yours two years ago.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John A.
    Nice!

In an interesting wrinkle in the fabric of time and space, I did free-ish-form version of this inspired by yours two years ago.
    Yeah man, I enjoyed hearing you in this space!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    So many things I really love about this.
    Your sound really tells the story of the sound of your guitar. Lovely recording and mic'ing, it sounds like wood and air.
    No matter where you go, there's surprise and a continuity of sound that has its own arc. Little compositions within the song.
    I hear the tune in a very fresh and exciting way.
    THank you for posting this!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy blue note
    So many things I really love about this.
    Your sound really tells the story of the sound of your guitar. Lovely recording and mic'ing, it sounds like wood and air.
    No matter where you go, there's surprise and a continuity of sound that has its own arc. Little compositions within the song.
    I hear the tune in a very fresh and exciting way.
    THank you for posting this!
    well, my friend, I really have to thank you for your comments and encouragement. I mean, thanking me for posting is alleviating a fear that has been building that I post too many videos, and wear out my welcome.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    well, my friend, I really have to thank you for your comments and encouragement. I mean, thanking me for posting is alleviating a fear that has been building that I post too many videos, and wear out my welcome.
    Good music is always a fruit that we have the option of enjoying. If we don't need to eat it, we can chose not to. If we don't like the taste, we don't need to eat any more than we want. If our tastes and hungers change, it's good to know it's there and if somehow it fits what we like, we can enjoy and be nourished by it, and even changed in what we know.
    I like your constant new ground and somehow there's something you find that gets passed along.
    So thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy blue note
    Good music is always a fruit that we have the option of enjoying. If we don't need to eat it, we can chose not to. If we don't like the taste, we don't need to eat any more than we want. If our tastes and hungers change, it's good to know it's there and if somehow it fits what we like, we can enjoy and be nourished by it, and even changed in what we know.
    I like your constant new ground and somehow there's something you find that gets passed along.
    So thanks.
    Thanks again man, I guess the critical thing is about if one really enjoys listening to oneself. I mean, if you’re not digging your own shit then you’re going to be hearing a whole lifetime of dissatisfying shit, and what would be the point in that.

Simply beautiful!!!

User Info Menu

Mark, Beautiful guitar playing. I am going to have to ponder on the state of the relationship referenced in the lyric but I know that that the pursuit of love and relationships can be a complex affair. Keep posting, I can't always keep up with your output but enjoy your videos whenever I can watch.