The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Does anybody know where I can find a lead sheet for My Romance in the key of G? Willing to purchase legit if need be.

Thanks

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Some of the online sheet music sites sell transposable download versions, so you can put them into any key you want. E.g. here’s one for $2.99.

My Romance" Sheet Music for Lead Sheet - Sheet Music Now

Having said that, if you can read music, it’s a useful exercise (and not really that hard) to transpose it yourself from the real book or something, i.e. write it out in G.

Of course you don’t want to do that, but it’s good for you!

User Info Menu

Here’s the real book version (Bb).

My Romance - key of G-b2980a5c-16b8-45e5-86c3-bec3ac89b12e-jpeg

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

There's another one that looks more complicated but it's not really. The alternative chords underneath actually simplify some of the bars.

My Romance - key of G-mr-2-jpg

User Info Menu

Eddie Diehl did a nice version in Eb at 40.33.

Quote Originally Posted by grahambop
    Some of the online sheet music sites sell transposable download versions, so you can put them into any key you want. E.g. here’s one for $2.99.

My Romance" Sheet Music for Lead Sheet - Sheet Music Now

Having said that, if you can read music, it’s a useful exercise (and not really that hard) to transpose it yourself from the real book or something, i.e. write it out in G.

Of course you don’t want to do that, but it’s good for you!
    Thanks this was perfect. I have transposed some charts in the past but transposing chords and melody would take me a long time. The time savings and convenience is worth the small amount of money.