The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
    "Ain't No Sunshine" is a song by Bill Withers from his 1971 album Just As I Am, produced by Booker T. Jones. The record featured musicians Donald "Duck" Dunn on bass guitar, Al Jackson Jr. on drums and Stephen Stills on guitar.

Keep the people that keep the warmth of love close to your hearts and minds!!! Always choose love!!!

May the blessings of Peace, Hope and Love fill your New Year 2023!!!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nice... a little blues to start the year of the water rabbit. You do Bill Withers justice... great feeling. Yes, always choose love!

User Info Menu

Great song..

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Asologuitar
    "Ain't No Sunshine" is a song by Bill Withers from his 1971 album Just As I Am, produced by Booker T. Jones. The record featured musicians Donald "Duck" Dunn on bass guitar, Al Jackson Jr. on drums and Stephen Stills on guitar.

Keep the people that keep the warmth of love close to your hearts and minds!!! Always choose love!!!

May the blessings of Peace, Hope and Love fill your New Year 2023!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pain-in-the-Jazz
    Very nice... a little blues to start the year of the water rabbit. You do Bill Withers justice... great feeling. Yes, always choose love!
    +++++++++++++++++++
    Hi Pain-in-the-Jazz,
    I love your wonderful comments.
    Thank you so much!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

Thank you so much, @Bimmer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick71
    Great song..
    ++++++++++++++++++++++
    You are simply so awesome, @Nick71!!!
    Thank you so much!!!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

User Info Menu

Here is Glen Campbell soloing over this tune. Pretty wonderful. Some seriously fun jazz ideas in it.