The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Here's my take on one of Sir Paul's best songs.

Last edited by stringman5; 11-22-2022 at 11:08 PM. Reason: correction

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Lovely guitar music, and glad to hear from you!!!
    Your guitar playing is so loved!!!
    Beatles, yeahhhhhh!!!
    With respect,
    Rene

User Info Menu

Nice arrangement! Moving the melody to different registers keeps it interesting. I checked out your channel & see you’re another Earl Klugh fan.

I also found your sheet music site. You didn’t plug it yourself but I thought I’d link to it for anyone else who might be interested:

Here, There And Everywhere By John Lennon And Paul McCartney - Digital Sheet Music For Individual Part - Download & Print A0.910507 | Sheet Music Plus

Quote Originally Posted by KirkP
    Nice arrangement! Moving the melody to different registers keeps it interesting. I checked out your channel & see you’re another Earl Klugh fan.

I also found your sheet music site. You didn’t plug it yourself but I thought I’d link to it for anyone else who might be interested:

Here, There And Everywhere By John Lennon And Paul McCartney - Digital Sheet Music For Individual Part - Download & Print A0.910507 | Sheet Music Plus
    KirkP,
    Thank you so much for checking out the video. I appreciate your kind comments....and thank you for plugging my sheet music site.

Yes, I am a huge Earl Klugh fan! His music has had a huge impact on the way that I approach playing the guitar.

Nate

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Asologuitar
    Lovely guitar music, and glad to hear from you!!!
    Your guitar playing is so loved!!!
    Beatles, yeahhhhhh!!!
    With respect,
    Rene
    Thanks Rene! All the best to you!

Nate