The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This piece is one of my favourites because there are so many adjacent tonal areas and yet it all flows together so well. I love how each of your phrases has such a unique yet unified character. Really nice story telling and a beautiful sound at the core. You use the guitar as a real solo instrument with a very wide range. Thanks for posting this. 'really enjoyed it!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy blue note
    This piece is one of my favourites because there are so many adjacent tonal areas and yet it all flows together so well. I love how each of your phrases has such a unique yet unified character. Really nice story telling and a beautiful sound at the core. You use the guitar as a real solo instrument with a very wide range. Thanks for posting this. 'really enjoyed it!
    Thanks so much! It’s my pleasure to perform here for guys that actually listen. I don’t miss the noisy bar gig scene one bit!

User Info Menu

Some advanced Jimmy Wyble-isticness there at times. I love the counterpointillism. Your tone on this instrument, with the extra sustain the semi-hollow affords, is really complimentary to the song and your approach. Hats off! That was lovely.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cunamara
    Some advanced Jimmy Wyble-isticness there at times. I love the counterpointillism. Your tone on this instrument, with the extra sustain the semi-hollow affords, is really complimentary to the song and your approach. Hats off! That was lovely.
    Thanks! I do love this guitar. When I first got it the removable block was uninstalled and I thought the sustain and natural compression was a 10, a few years ago I put the block in just for yuks and it went up to 11. Never took it out again.