The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Fantastic

User Info Menu

Don't know what to say here, since I would be repeating myself in my responses to your other posts, but here goes...another fine performance from Mark.

Tony

User Info Menu

Sounds great!

And with a pick this time... you're injury healing well?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    Sounds great!

And with a pick this time... your injury healing well?
    much improved, thank you.

Injury?
    Does not show in your playing, and glad to know you are healing well.
    Love your guitar playing, and take care of your hands and fingers.
    Thank you.
    Rene

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Asologuitar
    "A Day in the Life" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles, released in their 1967 album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. It remains one of the most celebrated songs in music history, appearing on many lists of the greatest songs of all time.

Lennon's lyrics were mainly inspired by contemporary newspaper articles, including a report on the death of Guinness heir Tara Browne.

Beware of fake news.
    A lot of time, fake news is so obvious.
    Keep love always in your heart, and always be ready to give it out generously!!!

Feedback is much appreciated.

You seem like a nice enough person but I think you posted in the wrong thread let alone the wrong forum.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Asologuitar
    Injury?
    Does not show in your playing, and glad to know you are healing well.
    Love your guitar playing, and take care of your hands and fingers.
    Thank you.
    Rene
    thanks! A year ago I had to get tendon surgery to fix a torn right arm biceps where it connects to my elbow. That one really hurt. During the recovery process I developed some carpal tunnel nerve impingement probably from scar tissue from the surgery but that’s mostly cleared up. Indeed aging makes being super careful all the more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    thanks! A year ago I had to get tendon surgery to fix a torn right arm biceps where it connects to my elbow. That one really hurt. During the recovery process I developed some carpal tunnel nerve impingement probably from scar tissue from the surgery but that’s mostly cleared up. Indeed aging makes being super careful all the more important.
    +++++++++++++++++
    The only way to keep your injury on the green is to keep playing, and movement in and around the area.
    I love your guitar playing, and keep making great music!!!
    Thank you, and I might have mostly incorrectly in your thread, sorry Mark!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wintermoon
    You seem like a nice enough person but I think you posted in the wrong thread let alone the wrong forum.
    +++++++++++
    Thanks for the point.
    I do apologize for the wrong thread.
    With respect,
    Rene