The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Let me know if you enjoy this improvised on the fly take of this nice old tune.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    Let me know if you enjoy this improvised on the fly take of this nice old tune.
    well, I enjoyed it. And enjoying what we do really is what matters, even when the room is empty or the diners keep talking. It’s all good, for sure

User Info Menu

Hi Mark

All your videos are top notch. Playing and production both. We live in a world where even a simple acknowledgement might take too much time for the casual viewer/listener. I suppose you can check the views to judge how empty the room is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alltunes
    Hi Mark

All your videos are top notch. Playing and production both. We live in a world where even a simple acknowledgement might take too much time for the casual viewer/listener. I suppose you can check the views to judge how empty the room is.
    Thanks. It’s totally cool. M

User Info Menu

I enjoyed it a lot. I just got here. I only visit once or twice a day, most days, so I don't see everything right away, and sometimes I miss things. I just hit the New Posts button and scan through them, and not always using my full attention, so threads get missed, and sometimes I'm in a hurry. Please don't assume that I don't like something just because I don't comment. I'm lazy. Very nice playing as always.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell
    I enjoyed it a lot. I just got here. I only visit once or twice a day, most days, so I don't see everything right away, and sometimes I miss things. I just hit the New Posts button and scan through them, and not always using my full attention, so threads get missed, and sometimes I'm in a hurry. Please don't assume that I don't like something just because I don't comment. I'm lazy. Very nice playing as always.
    thanks! I probably came across as complaining and/or needy but I didn’t mean to project anything in anyone. I really appreciate listening and comments but absolutely get it that we’re all busy and have a million things vying for attention. I’m guilty of not spending nearly enough time listening and commenting on others posting a here and elsewhere online. So no apologies needed and thanks again for dropping by!

User Info Menu

I only recently have started listening to your videos that I find here on JGF. There are a few players on here who have a amazing solo guitar sound and style. Yours has a very unique quality that I appreciate more over time. Very pianistic kind of sound with lots of space. I'll keep listening.
    Must be awesome being able to play to an audience with no backup. Maybe someday for me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by callouscallus
    I only recently have started listening to your videos that I find here on JGF. There are a few players on here who have a amazing solo guitar sound and style. Yours has a very unique quality that I appreciate more over time. Very pianistic kind of sound with lots of space. I'll keep listening.
    Must be awesome being able to play to an audience with no backup. Maybe someday for me.
    Thanks! I’m glad you found me and please know I’m happy to discuss any aspects of guitar playing. I post videos in several different sub forums of this overall website, though I’m not always sure what belongs where.