The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Here’s my take on this song that nearly everyone learns how to play in their first year.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

[QUOTE=Mark Kleinhaut;1198064]Here’s my take on this song that nearly everyone learns how to play in their first year.
    Hi Mark,
    Truly remarkable talent for a guitar player.
    You make playing guitar looks easy and sounds beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing your talent!!!
    Rene

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Rene Asologuitar;1198403]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    Here’s my take on this song that nearly everyone learns how to play in their first year.
    Hi Mark,
    Truly remarkable talent for a guitar player.
    You make playing guitar looks easy and sounds beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing your talent!!!
    Rene
    . Thanks for that feedback and boost to my motivation to keep making these video performances.

User Info Menu

Mark, musically and technically wayyyy out of our league ! You set the bar soooo high!! we barely have time to pick our jaws from the floor from your last offering that you hit us again with another gem!

Thx

Ray

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RayS
    Mark, musically and technically wayyyy out of our league ! You set the bar soooo high!! we barely have time to pick our jaws from the floor from your last offering that you hit us again with another gem!

Thx

Ray
    Hope it’s not painful. My goal is the opposite….just pleasure! Maybe more exposure is the remedy, which. Can be found subscribing to my YouTube channel for these and many other videos.

Mark Kleinhaut jazz guitar - YouTube

User Info Menu

Your videos are high-art, Mark. I could see you playing here at the Dallas Museum of Art, with a bunch of the more sophisticated, rich, local patrons just fawning over you.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by AlsoRan; 05-19-2022 at 01:32 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRan
    Your videos are high-art, Marc. I could see you playing here at the Dallas Museum of Art, with a bunch of the more sophisticated, rich, local patrons just fawning over you.

Enjoy!
    hows the food there? Fawning aside

User Info Menu

hows the food there? Fawning aside
    Ha, ha. Sadly, nothing to write home about. But the scene, when they do these things, is pretty positive-leaning and full of people who enjoy the music and aren't there just to drink and chase members of the opposite sex.