User Info Menu

Hi,

My baritone guitar does not get played enough by me. So I am looking for suggestions on songs to play.
    If you have a suggestion, please let me know.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Pat Metheny has released two albums - "What's It All About" and "One Quiet Night" - where he plays numerous beautiful solo guitar arrangements of famous songs on his baritone guitar.

Regards,
    Steven Herron
    Pat Metheny Tabs - Guitar Solos, Tab Books, Instruction DVDs + Video Lessons

User Info Menu

"One Quiet Night" is my fav one.

User Info Menu

Wes played Tune Up, Body and Soul, and Sandu on a baritone guitar on his Movin' Along album

I will look into those songs. Thanks for the suggestions.

If someone has more, let me know!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5000 met Tapatalk

User Info Menu

ES-175VOSsp..SadowskySemi..Ibanez S6521Q w/GK3..DV Mark LJ..Dispatch Master V2..Atomic CLR..BossGP10..Line6.G10
    https://soundcloud.com/user852059642/tracks

User Info Menu

If you're going to play the Metheny stuff, you should know that he tunes the two middle strings an octave up

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Runepune View Post
    If you're going to play the Metheny stuff, you should know that he tunes the two middle strings an octave up
    Yeah, standard tuning is ok for those tunes, but definitely inferior with Metheny's arrangements. I have a guitar permanently in the "modified nashville tuning" as a result of this record.

Try it - it really adds a lot of new possibilities for songs that one may be already comfortable with.