User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Wow, great, really great! One of my favorite SD tunes with - as usual - awesome lyrics as well as one of the best lines written ever: All those day-glo freaks who used to paint the face, they've joined the human race,Some things will never change...

The group nailed this completely, especially the guitar solo & the tone.

But what is LLB?

[QUOTE=zdub;1121512]Wow, great, really great! One of my favorite SD tunes with - as usual - awesome lyrics as well as one of the best lines written ever: All those day-glo freaks who used to paint the face, they've joined the human race,Some things will never change...

The group nailed this completely, especially the guitar solo & the tone.

Thank you for your very kind post and sharing some of your time to give this a listen.

LLB (Lexington Lab Band) started as a core group of five musicians here in Lexington Kentucky. Our goal was to make as authentic reproductions of some of our favorite artist as we could.

As we needed extra players and singers we invited them. I played with a group for five or six years, after that the core group again to deteriorate due to several reasons.

I no longer play with LLB but it was a great season of my life. Thanks for your interest

User Info Menu

That was really nice. Love that Tele. Rosewood boards really do it for me on Fenders. My own '66 Custom Telecaster has a RW board. Not parting with it this side of Eternity. Sorry to hear about LLB. Bands do have a shelf-life, unless there are Gargantuan amounts of dough involved, and sometimes not even then. I've seen good friends become mortal enemies more times than I care to remember. Thanks for posting your Top Ten!

User Info Menu

This is one of my favorite tracks by the LLB. The vocalist nails it, the whole effect of the group is just electric.