User Info Menu

Here’s my brand-new arrangement of a bossa-nova classic, the famous “Chega de Saudade.” There’s a short intro to start, followed by the familiar melody with a few harmonic twists and decorative flourishes to keep things interesting. This arrangement is a ton of fun to play and I hope you enjoy listening to it!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice. If Roland Dyens played flamenco, he might have come up with an arrangement like that!

User Info Menu

Very nice and great sound!

Thank you both, and Jeff, that's particularly high praise as I've really looked up to Dyens' skills as an arranger!

User Info Menu

Hi, B,

You have an aggressive/passionate relationship to your instrument and music. You control the guitar; the guitar does not control you. Great playing with a lush, dissonant ending.
    Play live . . . Marinero

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Hi, B,

You have an aggressive/passionate relationship to your instrument and music. You control the guitar; the guitar does not control you. Great playing with a lush, dissonant ending.
    Play live . . . Marinero
    Hi Marinero, thank you, I'd say passionate describes it pretty well. Glad you enjoyed my take on this piece!