User Info Menu

Hey guys, Joel here again with another one for ya. This one's called ''C'est Ma House''. Just a 1 6 2 5 funk out with a bridge. Thanks for listening . Cheers! Joel.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Man, this is really nice. Beautiful groove and superb harmonic twistiness.

@mark kleinhaut. Hey, thanks Mark! We should do a collab sometime man!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by joel surette
    @mark kleinhaut. Hey, thanks Mark! We should do a collab sometime man!
    sure! Green screen asynchronous?

@markkleinhaut Sounds good man! I was going to send you some files Mark, but my ADHD brain got distracted man lol, My brain always thinks of 5000 things at once. I think the easiest thing for me is for you to send me a video of you playing with green screen. I was thinkin maybe a blues to get things started ? or maybe just a one chord funk out? Did you have any ideas in mind for chords? Here's my email Mark ---> joelsuretteguitar@gmail.com

User Info Menu

I love it! Cool rhythm and great impro.
    Dumb question: is that some kind of guitar synth?

User Info Menu

@markkleinhaut Sounds good man! I was going to send you some files Mark, but my ADHD brain got distracted man lol, My brain always thinks of 5000 things at once. I think the easiest thing for me is for you to send me a video of you playing with green screen. I was thinkin maybe a blues to get things started ? or maybe just a one chord funk out? Did you have any ideas in mind for chords? Here's my email Mark ---> joelsuretteguitar@gmail.com
    hi Joel, I sent you a file via wetransfer. Not a blues or 1 chord thing, just some free musings with some space for you.

@markkleinhaut Hey Mark, I got your files man! This gonna be a great one! @eblydian Hey lydian, thanks for listening man! It's a real guitar with virtual amp. The one I use is called Amplitube.

User Info Menu

@markkleinhaut Hey Mark, I got your files man! This gonna be a great one!.
    I can’t wait to hear what you cook up man!