1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Last edited by Mark Kleinhaut; 04-16-2021 at 10:28 AM.

  2.  

    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
     
  3. #2

    User Info Menu

    I still like low-tech Mark the best

    This is great stuff. Great.

  4. #3

    User Info Menu

    Sounds like you play on very expensive guitar.
    A very noble sound.

  5. #4

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    I still like low-tech Mark the best

    This is great stuff. Great.
    +1! Beautiful!

  6. #5

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Sounds like you play on very expensive guitar.
    A very noble sound.
    this one was $4,500 second hand about 10 years ago. I never complained about the cost of guitars once I started hanging out with double bass players.

  7. #6

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut View Post
    this one was $4,500 second hand about 10 years ago. I never complained about the cost of guitars once I started hanging out with double bass players.
    I know the problems of double bass players.
    Very expensive instruments and very expensive repairs.
    Good price for this beautiful sounding guitar.