Very nice!

User Info Menu

Great playing on nylon strings guitar!
    Great Tribute Chick Corea.
    Beautifyll sounding guitar.

Thank you both!

User Info Menu

Hi, D,
    You are a wonderful musician: very expressive, great dynamic variation, moving rubato, and a very personal nuance of your instrument and emotions. I wish you the very best in your career since you are a voice that needs to be heard for those listeners who are interested in quality music. Five stars! As an aside, I thought I was only one of the few guitarists that didn't trim his CG string ends.
    Play live . . . Marinero

User Info Menu

Absolutely beautiful, both execution and composition. Bravo!

User Info Menu

Beautiful. If I could play like this I'd have had more children. Great tribute!

User Info Menu

Everything you play sounds magical, sumptuous and exciting. This piece too! Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Hi, D,
    You are a wonderful musician: very expressive, great dynamic variation, moving rubato, and a very personal nuance of your instrument and emotions. I wish you the very best in your career since you are a voice that needs to be heard for those listeners who are interested in quality music. Five stars! As an aside, I thought I was only one of the few guitarists that didn't trim his CG string ends.
    Play live . . . Marinero
    Thank you so much, Marinero, I really appreciate the detailed and kind comment. I'm doing my best to spread the word, but it can be tough to find the time amidst medical residency. Please share with friends/family if you'd like. And I have never trimmed them, I know it is messy, but I kind of like the look haha. Perhaps that's just an excuse for laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    Absolutely beautiful, both execution and composition. Bravo!
    Thank you, Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by henryrobinett
    Beautiful. If I could play like this I'd have had more children. Great tribute!
    Thanks, Henry! No kids yet, but that's part of the long-term plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    Everything you play sounds magical, sumptuous and exciting. This piece too! Bravo
    Mark, thank you so much, that is very kind of you! Glad you enjoyed it!