User Info Menu

And now! For something completely different. Out today with a new virtual collaboration by studio wiz Joe Livingston and me doing 3 new tunes.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Would love some feedback on this one

User Info Menu

Very nice "cosmic funk" with beautifull sounding and playing guitarist.

User Info Menu

no offense...but you pushed for response

pre millenium era production sounds way dated...record scratching?? in 2021?

minded the shuffle and groove least, but even that sounds like an old cti disco-y production

listen to the new lage, frisell, etc...simpler less stylized production is where it's at...especially for a delicate player like yourself

sorry, i love your playing but...

cheers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by neatomic
    no offense...but you pushed for response

pre millenium era production sounds way dated...record scratching?? in 2021?

minded the shuffle and groove least, but even that sounds like an old cti disco-y production

listen to the new lage, frisell, etc...simpler less stylized production is where it's at...especially for a delicate player like yourself

sorry, i love your playing but...

cheers
    no worry, my partner in crime did all the soundscape stuff and I was just the string bender. I couldn’t care less about following whats on trend these days. And retro stuff (if that’s what this is) always finds some ways to creep back into the moments from time to time. Said another way, If some else is already doing something I want no part of it