User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Oooh! That brings back memories - and chills. Between my art friends and my music friends and my friend-friends, the bodies were already piling up by the time Skynyrd's PSA was missed for what it was. I used to enjoy playing it but eventually had to quit. Life imitating Art, don't you know.

PS Nice work with that LP, there. Masterful!

PPS Thanks for you folks continuing good work!

Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    Oooh! That brings back memories - and chills. Between my art friends and my music friends and my friend-friends, the bodies were already piling up by the time Skynyrd's PSA was missed for what it was. I used to enjoy playing it but eventually had to quit. Life imitating Art, don't you know.

Same Skynyrd was probably my favorite band in H.S. Good memories!

Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74

Thanks for the post...i could definitely relate. This album came out and then almost immediately it seemed the tragic crash and the irony was thick.

Thanks so much for the listen and post.