Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    nice piece of music! Makes me miss the days of bustling city streets and people being together. Ok, it wasn’t always that great, but cities do have an energy all of their own. Good green screen work too!

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot Mark.
    Jazzingly
    Kris
    ps.
    Green Screen Club

User Info Menu

Beautiful, kris - thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

Wow, kris.

That was really nice. I love the way your fingers sound on that guitar. You are a talented fellow, my friend.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRan
    Wow, kris.

That was really nice. I love the way your fingers sound on that guitar. You are a talented fellow, my friend.
    Thank you AlsoRan,
    That was really nice so kind words.
    Jazzingly
    Kris

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMO
    Beautiful, kris - thanks for sharing!
    Thank you Tommo,
    Jazzingly
    Kris

User Info Menu

Nice playing, Kris. You have a great sense of time allowing the phrases to develop melodically and naturally flow as would a great vocalist in performance. This, for me, is the sign of real musicianship.
    Play live . . . Marinero

User Info Menu

I think I have figured out what I like so much about this performance. First, your use of the bass notes sounded good. Second, you used a lot of chords that were resonant, at that is how I heard it.

The song itself, as someone said above, had an enticing rhythm that started and stopped, sped up and then slowed down.
    Hearing you guys who play chord-melody, it seems such high-level. I try to learn what I can from you folks.

My takeaway from this performance is the way you separate that bass note from the chords, and also how you play the higher notes all at one time.

Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Nice playing, Kris. You have a great sense of time allowing the phrases to develop melodically and naturally flow as would a great vocalist in performance. This, for me, is the sign of real musicianship.
    Play live . . . Marinero
    Marinero,
    Thank you very much...Yours coments motivate me for work.
    Jazzingly
    Kris

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRan
    I think I have figured out what I like so much about this performance. First, your use of the bass notes sounded good. Second, you used a lot of chords that were resonant, at that is how I heard it.

The song itself, as someone said above, had an enticing rhythm that started and stopped, sped up and then slowed down.
    Hearing you guys who play chord-melody, it seems such high-level. I try to learn what I can from you folks.

My takeaway from this performance is the way you separate that bass note from the chords, and also how you play the higher notes all at one time.

Thanks.
    One more time - thank you.
    Good luck with your music.
    Best
    Kris