User Info Menu

Here's a solo guitar performance of Darn That Dream from an IG Live Concert.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi, E,
    I enjoyed your performance. Your playing was creative and has a personal stamp of your voice. One criticism: 6 minutes is too long for a chord-melody solo, for me, You could easily cut 2 minutes and still be creative and effective. Nice playing, again.

Play live . . . Marinero

User Info Menu

I liked that a lot. Are you using some kind of effect to get that fat bass sound? At first I thought you were playing a 7 string.

User Info Menu

In the youtube comments he confirms (in Turkish) that he was using an octave pedal. Sounds similar to a Boss OC3 to me (I have one).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grahambop
    In the youtube comments he confirms (in Turkish) that he was using an octave pedal. Sounds similar to a Boss OC3 to me (I have one).
    Thanks. I remember Walter Rodrigues demonstrating some kind of bass octave lowering thingy a year or two back. I'm not a pedal guy but that's a cool sounding effect for solo arrangements.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack E Blue
    I liked that a lot. Are you using some kind of effect to get that fat bass sound? At first I thought you were playing a 7 string.
    Thank you. Yes, i use a Boss OC-3(Super Octave) in Poly mode. So the octaver only works for E and A strings and the rest is normal. I find it very useful especially for solos and duos.