User Info Menu

This is a(nother) mini suite whose arrangement I'm still working on. Would be very pleased to read any impressions you may have. Recording quality & EQ probably pretty iffy (you have been warned). Curiosity: there were over 40 different chords at one time, but that increased when I decided to add a different ending

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi Peter

i hope you staying healthy. You obviously are staying productive!

That is a very nice piece. I love the guitar arrangement in the first section. And it was a nice surprise as the cello was added. Very well done!

i hope you have a great holiday season. All the best.

Ric

User Info Menu

Thanks for your words Ric!

As I said, all feedback appreciated; I'm not necessarily seeking praise, although it's of course always welcome. I know, for example, there are a number of fluffed notes on the acoustic - they're down to lack of practice and time to record endless takes. The drums sound very "programmed" etc etc.

Suggestions on my last tune were very useful and were duly noted.

Hi Peter!

Sorry I'm not so active here and just saw your message. It was beautiful song. I'm a fan of key changes and this had them.Original piece - feedback most welcomeOriginal piece - feedback most welcome I digged most the part when electric guitar came along.

Cheers, Mikko

Lähetetty minun SM-A405FN laitteesta Tapatalkilla