User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice playing and sounding. Is that an original Rhythm Chief 1000 or one of the recent Guild reissues? Either way, nice tone.

Quote Originally Posted by brad4d8
    Nice playing and sounding. Is that an original Rhythm Chief 1000 or one of the recent Guild reissues? Either way, nice tone.
    Thanks! It's the Guild reissue. It's a really great sounding pickup, I really like how much the volume control darkens the pickup as it's rolled off giving the pickup a lot of flexibility.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by delo054
    Thanks! It's the Guild reissue. It's a really great sounding pickup, I really like how much the volume control darkens the pickup as it's rolled off giving the pickup a lot of flexibility.
    Thanks, I've been thinking about getting one for my Epi/Samik HR Custom because I really like the 1100 on my Artist Award. Not sure if I'd go for the 1000 or 1100.

Quote Originally Posted by brad4d8
    Thanks, I've been thinking about getting one for my Epi/Samik HR Custom because I really like the 1100 on my Artist Award. Not sure if I'd go for the 1000 or 1100.
    I really like the sound of both pickups. I think the 1100 sounds a little more open, and the 1000 can almost have a humbuckerish quality with the way I use it. I never really have the volume above 50%