User Info Menu

Played yesterday for request night. LOL. On my facebook page I asked for requests. This is one. These guys play better than their years belie. Fun once a week!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by henryrobinett
    Played yesterday for request night. LOL. On my facebook page I asked for requests. This is one. These guys play better than their years belie. Fun once a week!
    Good Job!!!! Nice Gibson Stereo That model was my first Good Guitar!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steve burchfield
    Good Job!!!! Nice Gibson Stereo That model was my first Good Guitar!!!
    That was you FIRST GUITAR?? Man. All downhill from there I guess!! Lol. I love that guitar. And thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I was 12 years old and a local Guild rep talked the top local band into trying Guild Starfires in unusual colors, their loss my gain! Mine had a side to side vibrato arm and was cherry red my father paid 325$ in 1966. Before I had a Stella, Silvertone, Gretsch Tennessean, then my first REALLY GOOD GUITAR! I no longer have it but I have never had a better one and miss it sometimes!!!

I dont know who has noticed but the final debate will be right at the end of MUSIC ROW!!! Thats where Belmont is located and they have a fine music department!

Speaking of Nashville I want to alert people of a video of Rory Hoffman, Jack Pearson, and Tommy Emmanuel playing Limehouse Blues on ASGN show on YT!!!