User Info Menu

My band playing East of the Sun yesterday. I took requests on Facebook. I posted my song Once a Gaucho a few days ago. That was a request. All Things You Are was also requested. A lot of tunes were requested but East of The Sun was requested LOUDLY and ATTYA was just an easy one to do. I did this song for my Standards albumm but I haven't played it in a long time since many of the guys don't know it. Hope you like. It's just relaxed, and fun.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi, H,
    Love your semi-acoustic sound! It was the weapon of choice back in Chi. I enjoy your "straight ahead" playing. Play live . . . soon??? . . . Marinero

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Hi, H,
    Love your semi-acoustic sound! It was the weapon of choice back in Chi. I enjoy your "straight ahead" playing. Play live . . . soon??? . . . Marinero
    Thank you so much!! I'm enjoying having a band to play with every week. We played exactly two gigs since March. One was last month. There's a "venue" here - "Social Distance Theater." It's theater for actors. They moved it out doors in an enclosed used to be large parking lot. There's a stage and sound system. It works really well. Otherwise, who knows? Soon but safe.

User Info Menu

That was great, thanks for sharing the video. Very talented folks. The video and audio are very high quality too. Hope to check out some more. Be well!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bflat
    That was great, thanks for sharing the video. Very talented folks. The video and audio are very high quality too. Hope to check out some more. Be well!
    Thank you Bb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

I enjoyed every bit. Thank you for bringing it here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfaceboy
    I enjoyed every bit. Thank you for bringing it here.
    Thank you very much!