User Info Menu

Keyboardist doesn't want this posted (on social media). We'll do another go Monday. I'm getting less finicky or less perfectionist the older I get. LOL. Also I don't know how Chick feels about distributing versions of his composition.

The thing that blew my mind on this is this was the first time (day) we ever played it. It's not in my repertoire although I have practiced it, But as recent students I suspect they've all played it in college ensembles. Anyway they all knew it. Hm. So there I was fumbling and they had it as if I called Autumn Leaves. LOL. Take 1 was a medium tempo making sure we agreed on the notes and hits. Then each version was faster. Take 4 was faster still. I think this is take 3. Fun song. Crazy changes.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Great stuff!

User Info Menu

Digging it. Really like your video production, very engaging.

Mad Hatter, I listened to that album a whole bunch back in the day.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    Digging it. Really like your video production, very engaging.

Mad Hatter, I listened to that album a whole bunch back in the day.
    Thank you Frank! Yes, I loved that record when it came out. I think it was early 80s? The video thing is just fun. Plus it gives me something else to do. I should be writing more music! But I have the cameras set up. Little lights. And just record the rehearsals without the conversations in between.

User Info Menu

Love seein ya havin fun... great ensemble. thanks

User Info Menu

lol. Thanks Reg. It is fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk