User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bartosh
    sounda great! Can you share how this was done? I’m interested to know how it was tracked, file shared, mixed....all the back office nerdy stuff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    sounda great! Can you share how this was done? I’m interested to know how it was tracked, file shared, mixed....all the back office nerdy stuff
    Yeah , me too !

User Info Menu

Great job!

User Info Menu

real sounds ..beautiful mix...sorry but i cant stand those phone camera vids...this is the sound..whens the cd coming out

User Info Menu

Hi,

first of all, this is an overdub recording. It is impossible to play together live online, because of latency.
    In this case, for some reasons i don´t know exactly, the guys started with the bass (playd to a click), next sax, keyboards, then guitar. And at least Drums, which is a funny order. I think, the sax solo was played once again later. I´m also suprised, that it grooves anyway (-:
    Normally you would start with drums- bass- keyboards- guitar- sax.
    Everyone sent his video to Lorenz, who is the host.
    He cutted the videos together.

Thats all,
    Andy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bartosh
    Hi,

first of all, this is an overdub recording. It is impossible to play together live online, because of latency.
    In this case, for some reasons i don´t know exactly, the guys started with the bass (playd to a click), next sax, keyboards, then guitar. And at least Drums, which is a funny order. I think, the sax solo was played once again later. I´m also suprised, that it grooves anyway (-:
    Normally you would start with drums- bass- keyboards- guitar- sax.
    Everyone sent his video to Lorenz, who is the host.
    He cutted the videos together.

Thats all,
    Andy
    . Thanks! Do you know what software Lorenz used?

User Info Menu

I´m sure you can do that with any Video Editor. I´m on Apple and use Final Cut for such things. I movie can do that too. I would have to ask Lorenz, but i know he uses some cheap PC Video Editor.