Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

There is my new composition in a style of modern bossa.Any coments welcome...Pandemic time motivated me to write tune like that.
    Best
    Kris
    Box

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That's beautiful. Love the dynamics, production. Min 1'30, I did not see those 4 notes on the guitar coming, and the piano/guitar counter melody from there on is lovely. Who played on this?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    That's beautiful. Love the dynamics, production. Min 1'30, I did not see those 4 notes on the guitar coming, and the piano/guitar counter melody from there on is lovely. Who played on this?
    I played Antonio Sanchez nylon strings guitar and rest of the parts were generated by Band in the Box software.
    Thanks for a nice coment.
    Best
    Kris

User Info Menu

I'm actually astounded (amazed) because it sounded really "natural". How long did it take you to program all those dynamics and nuances? I'm interested as it would help me to improve the quality of my own demos.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    I'm actually astounded (amazed) because it sounded really "natural". How long did it take you to program all those dynamics and nuances? I'm interested as it would help me to improve the quality of my own demos.
    Hi Peter C,
    I used BB soft over 25 years...:-)
    Actualy I use BB 2019.
    There are a lot of great quality real tracks/waves/.You can easy experiment with these tracks in any DAW.
    My main DAW is Reason Propellerhead.I can use BB as VST plugin with Reason for very fast work.
    BB and Reason is a very creative and powerfull set.You can do everything with these programs including mastering.
    About dynamics and nuances---I think it is my experience that I got from live playing concerts and from listenig a thousands of CDs/not only jazz/.
    Best
    Kris

User Info Menu

I need to read up on, for example, how to change the time signature for maybe just one measure.

No Kris, I was asking about the dynamics in BIAB, not in your playing

User Info Menu

I work more on dynamics in Reason.
    Biab is just good and fast tool for composition.
    Best
    Kris

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    There is my new composition in a style of modern bossa.Any coments welcome...Pandemic time motivated me to write tune like that.
    Best
    Kris
    Box
    Sounds great, great touch!..love the variety and space in your comping ideas

User Info Menu

Very beautiful, and very well recorded and mastered.

User Info Menu

Thanks for nice coments.
    Best
    Kris

User Info Menu

Very nice! I've also been using BIAB for many years and now have version 19. Just started experimenting with using the BIAB >Reaper interface. I use it mostly for backing tracks for my oldies duo.

User Info Menu

Thanks...:-)
    Jazzingly Yours
    Kris