User Info Menu

This is the community big band I play with. I did the audio and video production, and you can see and hear my on my tele, comping behind the trombone soloist.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Wow! Great job, G! Love the horns and the big band vibe. Who did the arrangement for the music? Good playing . . . Marinero

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Wow! Great job, G! Love the horns and the big band vibe. Who did the arrangement for the music? Good playing . . . Marinero
    It’s a Rob McConnell composition.

User Info Menu

Great.

Curious how you were able to do so many videos at a time... 20 videos playing at the same time, what!! A super computer? efficient software? That's a ton of work to put together the audio and video (hundreds of edits, wow), great job.

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    Great.

Curious how you were able to do so many videos at a time... 20 videos playing at the same time, what!! A super computer? efficient software? That's a ton of work to put together the audio and video (hundreds of edits, wow), great job.
    Audio was done in advance, in socially distanced conditions. Just me, my assistant, and the musician being recorded. I created a bassline & click guide track first, then started with the lead trumpet. After the audio was edited and mixed, I sent out the audio track with a click, and asked the band members for their visual performance. I composited the sections, so I wouldn’t have to deal with 20 plus individual clips.

Audio was done in Reaper; video in Corel Videostudio.