1. #1

    User Info Menu

    My band is back to rehearsing Mondays. This is a song I wrote awhile ago but it’s been floating around in my head lately. My studio. The young guys who are willing to play my music. This was Monday.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2.  

    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
     
  3. #2

    User Info Menu

    N-i-c-e! Great tune! I love the tone you're getting on that beautiful ES-355. I have an ES-345. Do you use the stereo much?

  4. #3

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    N-i-c-e! Great tune! I love the tone you're getting on that beautiful ES-355. I have an ES-345. Do you use the stereo much?
    Thank you so much!! I have never used it as a stereo guitar. That said I've almost always played it with stereo effects. From the mid 80s I used two cabs and a bunch of rack effects . I don't know why I've never tried the ES-355 pickups stereo option. When I got it the guitar shop I bought it from disconnected it and I never connected it. I am a little curious since I'm such a stereo guy, though it seems kind of dumb. AS I understand it, which isn't too much. LOL.

  5. #4

    User Info Menu

    Solar music with tons of dynamics. Just great!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Best.

  6. #5

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Archtop
    Solar music with tons of dynamics. Just great!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Best.
    Thank you Fred!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6

    User Info Menu

    Nice tune, feeling, and sound.

    (Are you the guy who used to teach in prisons? Name sounded familiar). Nice to hear you...

  8. #7

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by joelf
    Nice tune, feeling, and sound.

    (Are you the guy who used to teach in prisons? Name sounded familiar). Nice to hear you...
    Thank you. That would be me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8

    User Info Menu

    ahhh... love it. Good to hear you again.

    thanks Reg

  10. #9

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Reg
    ahhh... love it. Good to hear you again.

    thanks Reg
    Thanks Reg!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk