User Info Menu

As you can imagine and see on the video - recorded remotely, extremely difficult with such music

Nevertheless this is how my new trio sounds under the current circumstances

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Although the song is not entirely my cup of tea (I would like a little more variation), I’ll say you guys sound great and it’s very well played! Dig the tele!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jay
    Although the song is not entirely my cup of tea (I would like a little more variation), I’ll say you guys sound great and it’s very well played! Dig the tele!
    It's a phase I'm in right now I usually play other stuff, but this is something I've been thinking about for quite some time and I like it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzjazz
    It's a phase I'm in right now I usually play other stuff, but this is something I've been thinking about for quite some time and I like it
    You are doing great! Don't let me discourage you! I will listen some more times to let it sink in a little more ;-)

User Info Menu

CONGRATS to all three!

The recording sounded great and I liked the composition very much.

Were you playing out at gigs together regularly before the restrictions?

Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jay
    You are doing great! Don't let me discourage you! I will listen some more times to let it sink in a little more ;-)
    Hahah don’t torture yourself! I know there’s little chords in there

Quote Originally Posted by Greco
    CONGRATS to all three!

The recording sounded great and I liked the composition very much.

Were you playing out at gigs together regularly before the restrictions?

Where are you located?
    Hi and thanks a lot! Now it’s time to confess - we’ve met twice with the bass player for this material when it was still possible (though we have played jazz-dinner-gigs from time to time together). And he told me he knew a good drummer for that kind of project - But it was already too late. So I haven’t even met the guy in person so far New Trio of mine (Telecaster alert)

But we’re all pretty positive about the project so hopefully we get to play concerts when this weird thing is over. We’re based in Poland/ Warsaw by the way.

User Info Menu

Thanks very much for the reply. Hopefully the drummer works out...something exciting to look forward to.

My wife is from Poland (Czestochowa) and visits her mother (aged 91) every year. I have visited on three occasions and travelled a fair amount within Poland..

Ironically, I'm about to read "Flights" by Olga Tokarczuk.

We have several of Nalepa's CDs but I have no jazz CDs from Poland.

Take Good Care!

Dave