Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

A lot of at home music being recorded these days. An orginal R & B tune that started with the bass line.

Last edited by fep; 07-13-2020 at 09:28 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nicely done, indeed, Fep!

User Info Menu

Neat! Well done.
    Enjoyed that.
    Great groove.

User Info Menu

You are just having too much fun! Enjoyed it!

User Info Menu

Fep - that's just beautiful - makes me want to lay a couple of B.B.King style licks over it!

User Info Menu

Great stuff, fep! Well done!

User Info Menu

A+

User Info Menu

Thanks all for giving her a listen.

User Info Menu

Nice job, on all fronts: original song, musicians, video editing. Great!

User Info Menu

Very creative, Fep! I liked the dirty sax and the subtle R&B licks throughout. . . those were the days!
    Good playing . . . Marinero

User Info Menu

Cool collab! Fav bit musically speaking was the nifty modulation into the slide solo.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukena
    Nice job, on all fronts: original song, musicians, video editing. Great!
    Yes, putting it all together can be a bit of work, but a lot of fun. As you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Very creative, Fep! I liked the dirty sax and the subtle R&B licks throughout. . . those were the days!
    Good playing . . . Marinero
    Yes those were the days. Keith, my collaborator on this, and I were in a band starting in 1981 and lasting a few years in the San Luis Obispo, Ca. area. It was a six piece and because of guys playing multiple instruments, we could choose from, keyboards, multiple guitars, three vocalists, tenor, alto, soprano sax, keyboard player doubled on trombone, bass and drums/percussion. We could do a trumpet, trombone, sax horn section. R & B was in our wheelhouse. Back in the day when gigs were easy to find even for an an average Joe musician, and lots of folks would go out to see live music. Those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    Cool collab! Fav bit musically speaking was the nifty modulation into the slide solo.
    Cool, good catch. Simple tune, sometimes it's best not to get too fancy.

User Info Menu

Thank You!