User Info Menu

Another classic Ronny Jordan tune. Hope you like.

DB

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Great funky tune and excellent playing - Thanks!

User Info Menu

Making that 175 sound mighty fine, DB! Nice phrasing and outstanding tone. Thank you!

User Info Menu

Great work DB! Nice solo. You incorporated some of his licks in your solo - a true tribute!

As a fan, my group has quite a few RJ tunes on our repertoire, including Blues Grinder.

Here’s our version:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jay
    Great work DB! Nice solo. You incorporated some of his licks in your solo - a true tribute!

As a fan, my group has quite a few RJ tunes on our repertoire, including Blues Grinder.

Here’s our version:

Thanks. Cool playing by your group Jasper!

DB

User Info Menu

You go, man! Showing off that versatility. I love guys like you that can appreciate all kinds of music - and can play it!

Happy New Year!

User Info Menu

You know how I got interested in jazz music? In 1992 they played RJ’s video of So What on MTV. Yes, MTV!!!

Then a Dutch magazine called Music Maker published an interview with him and I read he was inspired by Wes Montgomery and Grant Green. I had never heard of them and checked them out in a local record store.... the next month I ran to the local music school and found a guitar teacher and told him I wanted to learn how to play like that!

Thank you Ronny, you changed my life!