User Info Menu

Okay, it’s “jazzy” at most (although played on my 1950 ES-125), but I would really like to share the videoclip and new single of my group Eva La Voix. Music composed by yours truly! I am not in the clip and there’s not even a guitar solo but perhaps you’ll enjoy it anyway.

Shameless self-promotion of course, but hey, that’s what showcase is for, right?

Comments, feedback and/or criticism are welcome!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice work, Little Jay! You obey the Prime Directive - Play for the Song - and it just sounds so good. Your singer's got it goin' on, as you know. Sax is just right. I hope this leads where you want it to.

Keep the faith!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    Nice work, Little Jay! You obey the Prime Directive - Play for the Song - and it just sounds so good. Your singer's got it goin' on, as you know. Sax is just right. I hope this leads where you want it to.

Keep the faith!
    Thanks a lot! Yes, less is definitely more in this type of music.

The tune is out on streaming media as well. Since Spotify pays out only $0.003 per stream, we are aiming at around 1000.000.000 streams! :-D

(Let’s just say I’m not giving up the day job just yet..... ;-)

User Info Menu

Good stuff Jay - enjoyed it a lot reagrdless of whatever category anybody wants to put it in.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMO
    Good stuff Jay - enjoyed it a lot reagrdless of whatever category anybody wants to put it in.
    Thanks a lot Tommo!

User Info Menu

Rest of the album is coming soon!

Here are some pics of the recording process:

User Info Menu