User Info Menu

I don't use my Soundcloud very often, so here's an attempt...right into GarageBand, tele...sounds ok...let me know what you think.

I think I'll do a few more Holiday tunes over the next week and mess with the sound a bit more.

Lulajze Jezuniu by Jeff Matz - Listen to music

Listen to Lulajze Jezuniu by Jeff Matz on #SoundCloud

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=mr. beaumont;995220]I don't use my Soundcloud very often, so here's an attempt...right into GarageBand, tele...sounds ok...let me know what you think.

I think I'll do a few more Holiday tunes over the next week and mess with the sound a bit more.

Lulajze Jezuniu by Jeff Matz - Listen to music

Listen to Lulajze Jezuniu by Jeff Matz on #SoundCloud
    [/QUOTE

There is a sincerity and humility here that is quite affecting. Well done!

User Info Menu

listened a few times...real nice mr. b...has a decidedly frisell like vibe...(a good thing to me!)

volume gets a little hot towards end, but otherwise nice tone...

cheers

User Info Menu

Thanks fellas.

Something about my tele makes me play a certain way. I'm trying to convince myself it's less "Ripping Fris off" and more that Bill just plays "Telecaster music."

User Info Menu

Beautifully played! I hear this kind of arrangement for the first time and I've heard a lot of them. It is super popular tune in Poland during current period. I wonder how You get to know this song?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slusar
    Beautifully played! I hear this kind of arrangement for the first time and I've heard a lot of them. It is super popular tune in Poland during current period. I wonder how You get to know this song?
    Thank you!

I'm of Polish and German descent, my busia (babcia--I learned recently that almost nobody in Poland calls grandma "busia"--maybe a Chicago thing?) sang it when I was a kid--and I taught guitar to young beginners for years in a neighborhood here in Chicago with a lot of first generation Polish families (Chicago has a HUGE Polish population) so I HAD to know it.

There's something wonderful about seeing a little kid who's guitar is bigger than they are plucking this one out in first position.

Wesolych Swiat!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    Thank you!

I'm of Polish and German descent, my busia (babcia--I learned recently that almost nobody in Poland calls grandma "busia"--maybe a Chicago thing?) sang it when I was a kid--and I taught guitar to young beginners for years in a neighborhood here in Chicago with a lot of first generation Polish families (Chicago has a HUGE Polish population) so I HAD to know it.

There's something wonderful about seeing a little kid who's guitar is bigger than they are plucking this one out in first position.

Wesolych Swiat!
    What I nice history You haveSolo Christmas Tune#1, Lulazje Jezuniu. BTW I can see more and more people with polish connections on this forum, interresting.
    About geandma naming it's correct. I haven't called mine "busia" even once in my lifeSolo Christmas Tune#1, Lulazje Jezuniu but in other regions it can be different.

Weso?ych ?wi?t!

Wys?ane z mojego ANE-LX1 przy u?yciu Tapatalka