User Info Menu

I have a new bunch of young guys rehearsing every week in my studio. It's nice to have something to write for. We recorded this this past Monday in my studio. I hope you like it.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

You have made me a convert to your tone with that extra reverb. When I hear your recordings, I know that it's you "talking" and that is your voice.

Another great recording and performance.

User Info Menu

Wow. Thank you VERY MUCH. Being recognizable is half the goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

By the way, we have had some folks here on the forum trying to record good quality recordings. Yours are always so well-mixed to my ears. If you don't mind asking, do you use really expensive equipment or do you just really know what you are doing after years of mixing.

Thanks, Henri.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRan View Post
    By the way, we have had some folks here on the forum trying to record good quality recordings. Yours are always so well-mixed to my ears. If you don't mind asking, do you use really expensive equipment or do you just really know what you are doing after years of mixing.

Thanks, Henri.
    Thank you! Well I hope it's a bit of both. I have very good mics, and mic pres, and rooms! But I've been recording and mixing so long, I'm sure I've learned a thing or two. But I still struggle with things like the upright bass.

User Info Menu

Very tasty playing as always, and exceptional recording quality.

Whoever the young musicians are, they are lucky to have you as a mentor.

User Info Menu

Thank you git!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk