User Info Menu

Hello there friends. Another song from our EP. I hope you enjoy it.

I hope you enjoy it.

Our songs are available on streamings services too.
    Fizz Jazz on Spotify
    Fizz Jazz - Listen on Deezer | Music Streaming
    Fizz Jazz on Apple Music

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

nice..it's a bit rough in spots...but likeable

your solo guitar tone is cool...totally get vibe you were going for...comping tone less so

clarinet players sweet

good job!

cheers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by neatomic View Post
    nice..it's a bit rough in spots...but likeable

your solo guitar tone is cool...totally get vibe you were going for...comping tone less so

clarinet players sweet

good job!

cheers
    Thanks for listening and I'm glad that you enjoyed.
    About the tone I really would love to have an acoustic tone in rhythm but we recorded it live in our very small home studio and I used the DI from AER to make it easier to mix. So the setup was Godin 5th Av, + Jr. Barnyard pedal + AER Compact 60 with the same setup and volume for rhythm and melody just changing the picking strength.

User Info Menu

cool...tavo's jr. barnyard really sounds vintage authentic!!!

and i understand small studio confines...but there are workarounds...work with guitar and pedal controls to get better mix between comp and solo tones...in better situation, always try to mic the speaker...as well as DI...but i get it!!

keep digging!

cheers

User Info Menu

Yeah, I know that. I thought about that but that would increase a thing to think while recording that I don't do when I play live. So i kept it simple but mic'n the speaker and the guitar is the perfect situation.
    Next year we'll record an album only with our own songs and I hope to get this fixed in some way until there.