Jazz Guitar
+ Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Video Yesterday - The Beatles - Solo Guitar

I hope that you enjoy this version of Yesterday by The Beatles.

Thanks for listening.

2. # ADS
    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Innovative with some surprise root notes. Bravo!
    MG

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Grass View Post
    Innovative with some surprise root notes. Bravo!
    Thanks Marty Grass. I worked hard on making an interesting bass line so your comment is appreciated very much. Yesterday - The Beatles - Solo GuitarYesterday - The Beatles - Solo GuitarYesterday - The Beatles - Solo Guitar

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

I tried to listen to it both embedded and directly on Youtube, but there is some strange digital distortion/compression going on that makes it impossible to listen to. Is anyone else having this problem? It may be my computer or maybe the upload got corrupted on YouTube. You may want to re-upload it if anyone else is having the same issue. From what I could hear it sounds promising.

Quote Originally Posted by rlrhett View Post
    I tried to listen to it both embedded and directly on Youtube, but there is some strange digital distortion/compression going on that makes it impossible to listen to. Is anyone else having this problem? It may be my computer or maybe the upload got corrupted on YouTube. You may want to re-upload it if anyone else is having the same issue. From what I could hear it sounds promising.
    Thanks for that. It sounds good from my end and also from the people that I asked to listen to it. I'm nor sure what the problrm is but I hope that you will get to hear the song properly. Yesterday - The Beatles - Solo GuitarYesterday - The Beatles - Solo Guitar

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed