Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Video You Don't Know What Love Is - Organ Trio

The audio was recorded on a 1950's Nagra III NP mono reel to reel tape recorder. Video was shot with an iPhone X.

1959 Gibson ES-125T & Fender Princeton Reverb

You guys sound really good together!

And that tune has been one of my favorite songs since the day I heard Johnny Smith's chord melody solo rendition of it.

Your version had that "smokey nightclub" feel to it even with you all recording it in a brightly lit room!

Regards,
    Steven Herron
    Learn To Play Chord Melody Solos

Oh man . . . that was right on! What a great sound you guys got!

Bravo! That was something. Congratulations! And thank you.
    "Learn the repertoire. It’s all in the songs. If you learn 200 songs, you will have no problem improvising."
    Frank Vignola

Beautiful! Organ and brushes really go well together.

Thanks guys for the kind words!

So nice and tasty!

So glad I clicked on that - loved every second of it - I'm just a sucker for beautiful ballads, I guess. Guitar sounds marvellous!
    Thanks for sharing!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A long journey starts with the first step...and although I have long forgotten about my destination I'm still enjoying the journey.

organ does it everytime ... piano comping dosent...glad i switched to a B4 on band in a box..read somewhere that playing with band in a box is like being on Crutches...maybe one day ill throw them away...not a great wish...

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed