Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Video Over the Rainbow

Thanks for listening. This is completely improvised in one take this morning February13th-2018

Always a joy to hear you Mark. I always feel a partnership between you, the instrument and the piece, no one aspect telling the others what to do. You play some of the most personal music around here, to my ear. Beautiful sound in the space.
    Thanks for sharing
    David

Hi Mark,

What a lovely way to start my day - listening to your beautiful "off the cuff" rendition of Over The Rainbow!

There seems to be no end to the harmonic variations you come up with and it all just works so effortlessly for you. I hope you are playing out at restaurants and clubs so that people can hear what a guitar can do in the right hands!

Thank you,
    Steven Herron
    Learn To Play Chord Melody Guitar

That's the way to do it. Superb. You got to the heart of the song. Something magical.

Books

Thanks for the warm response guys! It's a pleasure to play, naturally, but sharing and getting some response really makes it gratifying. Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut View Post
    Thanks for listening. This is completely improvised in one take this morning February13th-2018
    Very, very nice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lovely playing! great way to start the day

Thanks! Peace all!

Quote Originally Posted by matty91 View Post
    lovely playing! great way to start the day

I was gonna say that !

D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freel View Post
    I was gonna say that !

D.
    Thanks man

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed