Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Under Surveillance

    Telecaster Jazz Guitar Noire
    www.marcusklossek.de

  2. #2
    Nice jazz man, nice tone on the tele. Keep it up, we need more of this style around!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Coast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,631
    Nice! Love/hate the video concept.
    Best regards, k

  4. #4
    Nice!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,973
    I don't remember seeing this kind of video concept used before, and I have seen a lot of videos.

    Nice. And I really like the tone of that bass guitar! it seems that in some recordings, the bass guitar's contribution is suppressed a little in my opinion. But I can hear your bass player along with everyone else.

    Bravo!
    Last edited by AlsoRan; 01-14-2018 at 11:41 PM.

  6. #6
    Thanks! You made my day!
    ..and that session was fun!!
    Telecaster Jazz Guitar Noire
    www.marcusklossek.de

  7. #7
    Here's a little live snippet from a gig in Berlin:

    Telecaster Jazz Guitar Noire
    www.marcusklossek.de

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,973
    You guys have a good-looking band there, with star-appeal. I like how you guys stand strong and lean into your music with that strong rhythm backing. Your stances go good with the music and the overall appeal.

    I know that we should look beyond the exterior and the image, but if you look good enough, you can become a billionaire (by marrying one, but be careful with any prenuptials ) .

    But I digress. You guys look like you are enjoying yourself and making good music at the same time. That can be infectious.

    Play on...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Klossek View Post
    Here's a little live snippet from a gig in Berlin:

    Sounds good! If you ever come to NYC, we should do a show together, I have a band with very similar concept.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRan View Post
    You guys have a good-looking band there, with star-appeal. I like how you guys stand strong and lean into your music with that strong rhythm backing. Your stances go good with the music and the overall appeal.

    I know that we should look beyond the exterior and the image, but if you look good enough, you can become a billionaire (by marrying one, but be careful with any prenuptials ) .

    But I digress. You guys look like you are enjoying yourself and making good music at the same time. That can be infectious.

    Play on...
    Wow!
    Telecaster Jazz Guitar Noire
    www.marcusklossek.de

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Hep To The Jive View Post
    Sounds good! If you ever come to NYC, we should do a show together, I have a band with very similar concept.
    Yep! Or if you come to Berlin!
    Last edited by Marcus Klossek; 04-12-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    Telecaster Jazz Guitar Noire
    www.marcusklossek.de

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch


Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

 

 

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed