Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Under Surveillance

Telecaster Jazz Guitar Noire
    www.marcusklossek.de

Nice jazz man, nice tone on the tele. Keep it up, we need more of this style around!

Nice! Love/hate the video concept.
    Best regards, k

Nice!

I don't remember seeing this kind of video concept used before, and I have seen a lot of videos.

Nice. And I really like the tone of that bass guitar! it seems that in some recordings, the bass guitar's contribution is suppressed a little in my opinion. But I can hear your bass player along with everyone else.

Bravo!
    Last edited by AlsoRan; 01-14-2018 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks! You made my day!
    ..and that session was fun!!
    www.marcusklossek.de

Here's a little live snippet from a gig in Berlin:

www.marcusklossek.de

You guys have a good-looking band there, with star-appeal. I like how you guys stand strong and lean into your music with that strong rhythm backing. Your stances go good with the music and the overall appeal.

I know that we should look beyond the exterior and the image, but if you look good enough, you can become a billionaire (by marrying one, but be careful with any prenuptials ) .

But I digress. You guys look like you are enjoying yourself and making good music at the same time. That can be infectious.

Play on...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Klossek View Post
    Here's a little live snippet from a gig in Berlin:

Sounds good! If you ever come to NYC, we should do a show together, I have a band with very similar concept.

Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRan View Post
    You guys have a good-looking band there, with star-appeal. I like how you guys stand strong and lean into your music with that strong rhythm backing. Your stances go good with the music and the overall appeal.

I know that we should look beyond the exterior and the image, but if you look good enough, you can become a billionaire (by marrying one, but be careful with any prenuptials ) .

But I digress. You guys look like you are enjoying yourself and making good music at the same time. That can be infectious.

Play on...
    Wow!
    www.marcusklossek.de

Quote Originally Posted by Hep To The Jive View Post
    Sounds good! If you ever come to NYC, we should do a show together, I have a band with very similar concept.
    Yep! Or if you come to Berlin!
    Last edited by Marcus Klossek; 04-12-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    www.marcusklossek.de

Yep, the music from the video will be released by Unit Records, finally!

Under Surveillance-marcus-klossek-taken-skies-2-jpg

Marcus Klossek Electric Trio Taken From The Skies CD - MARCUS KLOSSEK
    www.marcusklossek.de

Thanks. I will be checking it out.

I received my copy before the weekend and listened a couple of times. With the good weather and the World Cup finals, I didn't really listen to it from end to end yet, but I enjoyed the music immensely.

Of course, the trio format with a prominent telecaster brings to mind Julian Lage, but Marcus's sound and approach is different. There are some straight-ahead jazz numbers, some tunes that have more of a film noir feel, and two guitar solos. The tenor sax on some tracks is a welcome addition and blends in seamlessly.

I say, do check it out. If you actually buy the CD, the artwork is quite beautiful and there are free postcards.

Marcus, wenn ich wieder in Berlin bin, würde ich mich gern melden :-)

Cheers, Stephan

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed