The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

Selling my Peerless Cremona archtop guitar. I bought this new 2-3 years ago. Its never seen a gig or left my house. Its the best guitar Peerless makes and its really a great value. I believe i paid $2400 for it new. Its as good as it gets in this price range. Its is a pro level instrument in every way with beautiful woods throughout. The guitar is in near mint condition. Extremely easy to play with low action set-up. I play fingerstyle and with a pick and it handles both brilliantly. So much fun. Jazz chords are lush and articulate. Single note melodies are clear and full bodied. Love to play chord melody on this baby. It would be a great addition to any archtop collection.. I just not playing a lot these days so time to pass this along.
    It features a carved maple top and laminated maple back and sides. The carved top gives you a nice acoustic tone and plugged it its fabulous. A few other spec's include a maple neck, ebony fingerboard, an ebony cello style tailpiece, Grover tuners with ebony buttons and a Kent Armstrong built-in humbucker. Original case included which has a small tear on the outside that i just put some tape on. You can see it in one of the pictures. its never been an issue but i like to disclose everything.
    Selling for $1800 plus shipping and fees

Price reduced to $1700 plus shipping plus any payment fee

Last edited by jazzbobh446; 08-15-2023 at 09:47 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

still available

bob

really nice archtop bump!!

bob

User Info Menu

Sorry, Bob. I have one arriving tomorrow, the crimson variety. GLWTS!

these are great guitars for the price.

had some interest but it's still available.

bob

User Info Menu

I concur, these are definitely great guitars for their price range, with great comfortable necks and a beautiful, mellow plugged-in sound.

Price reduced to $1700 plus shipping plus any payment fee

bob

one last price cut
    1600 plus shipping and any fees

bob

just thinning the herd . No other reason for the sale

$1600 shipped plus any payment fee

bob
    Last edited by jazzbobh446; 01-01-2024 at 12:36 PM.

I Still have this so let me try to give this a new year bump!!

bob

one last bump

bob