The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Available immediately.

I have a near-mint Henriksen Blue 10 combo available. There is a tiny indentation in the front edge of the cab from the factory keeping this from being my usual "dead-mint" but otherwise it's "as-new."

The Blu is the single-channel version and this is the 10" combo which is much rounder and fuller sounding than the Blu 6, still being pretty compact and light.

Comes with a padded gig bag. Retail on these is $1300. PM for details. I need to clear $1k on this.

Henriksen Blu 10-img_0763-jpgHenriksen Blu 10-img_0759-jpgHenriksen Blu 10-img_0758-jpgHenriksen Blu 10-img_0760-jpg
    Last edited by Fusionshred; 12-09-2022 at 09:59 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

These are fantastic amps. I love mine. GLWTS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    These are fantastic amps. I love mine. GLWTS
    I concur with Vinny;s opinion, having three Henriksen amps ( and others) the Blu 10 is
    my favourite by a country mile and the most frequently used GLWTS a shame that you
    have to sell, the buyer will be a happy bunny !

User Info Menu

I also agree with the other positive comments. I have had mine for about six months and impressed with its versatility. GLWTS.

User Info Menu

I have a Blu 10 and was asked by the seller of mine (a highly regarded member of this forum) if I would sell it back to him. I declined.

That should speak volumes about what a fine amp this is. GLWTS!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger
    I have a Blu 10 and was asked by the seller of mine (a highly regarded member of this forum) if I would sell it back to him. I declined.

That should speak volumes about what a fine amp this is. GLWTS!

Ha! I ended up buying a 10" Bud NEW from Henriksen after SS declined to sell me back the Blu.

These are great amps and $1k is a fair price.

User Info Menu

FYI you should list it on Reverb. I had a blu 6 that didn't move here for a while (the lack of demand is most likely because a large % of forum members who are in the market for these already have one). I listed it on reverb and it sold in 3 hours.

User Info Menu

You're trying to clear 1k, right? You only need to sell it for $1098 + shipping on reverb to meet your target. (Just trying to be helpful.)

User Info Menu

Good luck with the sale!

Bump