The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Carvin SH550 No.DG9698 | eBay I own 3 Carvins, and the workmanship and fretwork are impeccable.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Possibly sweeter (possibly $1000 less depending on shipping) - $1801 if you buy it directly from Walkin', and not through Ebay

??????????USED? | WALKiN'
    Last edited by jim777; 10-20-2022 at 10:31 AM.

User Info Menu

I’m just curious, why would a seller advertise here and link the ad to their ebay ad? When I sell, I purposely avoid links like that to avoid paying ebay fees and costing my buyer sales tax (in many states).

It’s not that I don’t think that ebay and reverb deserve their fees, but only if they’re the ones that brought me the sale.

I think you’re limiting your buying audience that way.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by croth
    I’m just curious, why would a seller advertise here and link the ad to their ebay ad? When I sell, I purposely avoid links like that to avoid paying ebay fees and costing my buyer sales tax (in many states).

It’s not that I don’t think that ebay and reverb deserve their fees, but only if they’re the ones that brought me the sale.

I think you’re limiting your buying audience that way.
    Woody is not the seller. He’s posting a Public Service Announcement about the sale on eBay in case others are interested.

User Info Menu

Ah, that was not clear to me. I understand now. Thanks for straightening me out on that. I apologize if I stepped on anyone's toes.

Quote Originally Posted by croth
    Ah, that was not clear to me. I understand now. Thanks for straightening me out on that. I apologize if I stepped on anyone's toes.
    NP, thanks. We've all had our share of goof ups here and there.