The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

$1550 + shipping / fees

The Eastman Romeo SC was a limited-edition single-coil / humbucker edition of the Romeo series. This is a special and versatile guitar:

- Carved solid spruce top
    - Mahogany back and sides
    - Maple neck with ebony fretboard
    - 24.75” scale, 12” radius, ~.86”-.87" at first fret, ~.90”-.91" at 12th fret, nut width is ~1.71-1.72”
    - Tele-style Seymour Duncan Vintage Stack (neck) and Seymour Duncan Humbucker (bridge)
    - Lightweight, ergonomic, thinline hollowbody construction (block under the bridge and tailpiece mounts)

I bought this guitar in as-new condition from a local shop in late fall 2021. I was told the consignment seller was given the guitar by its designer, Otto D’Ambrosio. I’ve got all the case candy, truss rod tool, certificates, etc. in the original and quite nice hardshell case. Guitar is in excellent condition with minimal play-wear—I used it primarily for one recording project, with probably 20 hours or less logged on the instrument in total.

Below is a video of the guitar in action. Happy to answer any questions.

$1550 + shipping / fees

Price Drop: Eastman Romeo SC: "The Telecaster Of The Archtop World"-eastman-romeo-sc-3-jpegPrice Drop: Eastman Romeo SC: "The Telecaster Of The Archtop World"-eastman-romeo-sc-19-jpegPrice Drop: Eastman Romeo SC: "The Telecaster Of The Archtop World"-eastman-romeo-sc-13-jpegPrice Drop: Eastman Romeo SC: "The Telecaster Of The Archtop World"-eastman-romeo-sc-20-jpegPrice Drop: Eastman Romeo SC: "The Telecaster Of The Archtop World"-eastman-romeo-sc-24-jpegPrice Drop: Eastman Romeo SC: "The Telecaster Of The Archtop World"-eastman-romeo-sc-31-jpegPrice Drop: Eastman Romeo SC: "The Telecaster Of The Archtop World"-eastman-romeo-sc-30-jpeg
    Last edited by wzpgsr; 09-16-2022 at 03:41 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Bump for a new price drop.

User Info Menu

I like the thick sound of the attack.