The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
    Hello everyone,

I am selling a Moffa waiting list slot, my turn is estimated in october 2023. I already own 1 Moffa - Mithra, 14.5" semihollow it is my main and by far best guitar I've ever played. I paid this deposit before the Ukraine crisis and I needed a new race bike, so with a bit of heavy heart I will have to put another Moffa on hold. It took me a while to make the final descision, but here it is .

Feel free to pm/ask for anything
    Last edited by plasticlearning; 08-13-2022 at 12:09 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Moffa guitars are really wonderful. I own a Lorraine and a Larissa and they are both outstanding instruments.
    How much are you selling your slot for?

I agree, It is something magical about them and their dynamic . The price is the same as the deposit I paid, I do not intend to make any profit from this.

User Info Menu

Moffa guitars are such beautiful and amazing instruments to play. Perhaps you'd get more responses here if you posted what the the price of the deposit actually is.

User Info Menu

And for what model is your deposit?

Oh yes, you are right. So the deposit is for model of any kind, you choose the model around 6 months prior. The cost of the deposit is 2000 euros ( 1000 euros is the first deposit and another 1000 euros is the second, after 6 months).

Hope that helps!

Moffa waiting list slot-20220819_150734-jpg

Still available!

Price down to 1950euros, meaning you can get a moffa in almost a year (october 2023) and 50 euros cheaper (on me).

Pm with questions/second toughts of anykind.

Kind regards!
    Urban

User Info Menu

Pm’d