The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

THIS ONE IS SOLD. But I have a brand, spanking new one that I will put up for sale in short order.

Here's a gorgeous Calton Case, custom-built for a mid ‘50s ES-175. This case perfectly fits many cutaway and non-cutaway guitars, including:

-Gibson L-4C;
    -Gibson L-4CES;
    -Gibson ES-125,
    -Gibson, 1930s or earlier 16" Gibson archtops like the L-4, L-5, L-7, L-10, L-12;
    -Gibson L-48 and L-50:
    and other similarly sized @16” archtops from Gibson and other makers, like
    Campellone, Cunningham, and so forth.

It was purchased new in 2020 with a Treehouse custom guitar that was never used, from the luthier. I'm selling the guitar as well, with a standard black Montreal case.

The case exterior is a pleasant red, in brand new condition. All the latches/locks/hinges work perfectly. The interior, in a very plush xxx, is in as-new condition.

As per the photos (to come), the case was never used, and simply sat and gathered dust. If you want maximum protection and peace of mind for your valuable instrument then this is the case for you! Included is the original shoulder strap and latch key.

New Calton ES-175 cases cost $1,500 USD (@$1,925 CAD) +shipping+taxes.
    Save yourself some money and take this as-new case for $1,200 USD (@$1,500 CAD). Buyer pays shipping but I am happy to deliver it if you are within a reasonable distance of Toronto.
    It can be shipped to the US from the US, to Canada from Canada, or anywhere else, for the cost of shipping.
    Last edited by Hammertone; 08-17-2022 at 10:52 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi...

Do you still have the ES 175 Calton case?

Brian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrassplayer
    Hi...Do you still have the ES 175 Calton case? Brian
    Yikes! Forgot about this one. Yes, I have the case. Pix to come ... soon.
    Last edited by Hammertone; 10-09-2022 at 06:04 PM.