The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I hope this isn’t breaking any rules, these two guitars are mine, but a shop is selling them and I thought that the forum might appreciate them
    if this is against the rules I’ll delete

Thunder Road Guitars in Portland has 2 really cool archtops that belong to me that they listed up today.

One Is a Maurice DuPont Lloyd L-5 inspired build, and the other is an Archtop Tribute Custom Charlie Christian model (which sounded amazing through my Vintage47 amp)

not trying to spam, but I thought the forum might enjoy some nice photos of these 2 fantastic (fairly rare) guitars.

Thunder Road Guitars - 2017 Maurice Dupont Lloyd Model Sunburst

Thunder Road Guitars - 2016 ATC (Archtop Tribute Custom) 150CC Sunburst

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The electric one is making my mouth water. I want it!! Now!! But I don't gots no money.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpnblues
    The electric one is making my mouth water. I want it!! Now!! But I don't gots no money.
    it is a nice one - I had the full CC inspired setup for a bit
    Attached Images Attached Images Some cool guitars for those in the Pacific Northwest-481509e5-4818-4b5c-b546-3adf8591ff09-jpeg 

User Info Menu

I'm a big Barney Kessel fan. Thus my reaction to the guitar.

User Info Menu

Two very beautiful guitars..
    I am not in need but, if needs be it these would be right up my alley..
    GLWS!!

Quote Originally Posted by jumpnblues
    I'm a big Barney Kessel fan. Thus my reaction to the guitar.
    I believe that Archtop Tribute Custom also does a Barney Kessel model that I have been wanting to try for awhile now, unfortunately they seem to be hard to find stateside